WHO AM I
Success is when preparation meets opportunity - I believe that I have a natural talent for conceiving useful and pleasant interfaces. My key strengths are indomitable discipline, creative out of the box thinking, fine judgement & feeling for textiles and pattern. I have always been creative with keen interest in art and craft ever since I was a kid. In school, I won multiple awards in painting and drawing competition at district level. During graduation, I worked on styling projects assisting local Designer in Karnal during summer breaks. During MBA at JIMS Delhi, I headed the organizing committee for bi-annual cultural events. Played pivotal role in creatively deciding the themes, communication plans and road shows and the events - fashion shows of varied themes and shadow box displays wherein students were asked to create shadow boxes on various themes with motion elements in the display such as haunted, dreams, travel, e-waste etc.
I am a
CDCS certified professional with MBA in International Business. I worked as Banker
with one of the most prestigious banks in the world - Bank of America as a Team
Leader in Trade Finance department securing multiple promotions and awards before
quitting in January 2020 to pursue my career as a Fashion Designer. In Indian
society its difficult for women to really pursue the career of their choice and
especially its becomes even more difficult after marriage. I got married in
January 2019, created illustration sketches for my wedding dress and got it
stitched. My family is supporting me to pursue my life long dream to be a
fashion designer. As rightly said, “The tragedy of life is not death, but what
we let die inside us while we still live”. Life has given me a second chance to
pursue what I always wanted to do and I want to make full use of it.
I am really looking forward to meet you in person . Your maturity will really help me to think in the right way . see you soon
ReplyDeleteWow! You truly sound so interesting. Can't wait to meet you in person and learn from all that you have experienced so far.
ReplyDeleteBeautifully compiled up your life, interests, skills and ambitions in a small video !! I found it very interesting and looking forward to meet you soon in person.
ReplyDeleteThe video was interesting. You are a beautiful creature with lovely soul hope to meet you soon
ReplyDeleteU brave girl...u inspired me...go get your dreams..😊
ReplyDelete